We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before placing an order and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes such as to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number. This information will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for ten years for tax and accounting purposes, including your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, date and shipping address, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members can access the information provided during checkout to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide orders and store services to you, for example, Stripe and the Hungarian taxes authorities.
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Please see the Stripe Private Policy for more details.